2. How much does it cost to attend? Admission is FREE but there is an $12 parking fee per carload. The facility accepts cash only for parking. If you are attending seminars there is a fee. Please click the Seminar button to get the latest updates and pricing.
3. What should I bring to the show? Business cards, resale license to present to a new vendor, a little money to purchase food and drink and enthusiasm for the upcoming year.
4. I pre-registered – where will I find my name badge? Attendees will find their badges at the registration area in the east side of Expo Hall – right off the East parking lot. Look for the registration header that says Pre-Registered Attendees. Exhibitors will find their show information and name badges at the Exhibitor Pre-Registered area.
5. How long is the show? 9 a.m .to 5 p.m. on Thursday, February 16, 2017.
6. Are there seminars? Yes! A complete roster of seminars is available. Click on the seminar button for complete details and to register.
7. Where can I book a hotel room? Click the Information button and then click the Hotel Information link. We have a room block at the Hyatt Regency S.F. Airport Hotel, 1333 Bayshore Hwy., Burlingame, Ca. 94010. The rate is $199 for single or double occupancy. Call 888-421-1442 for reservations.