2019 Nor Cal Seminar Program
SEMINARS WILL BE ANNOUNCED. CHECK BACK
The Nor Cal show is a collaborative effort between the four Nor Cal Chapters (Central, Monterey Bay, Peninsula and Redwood Empire) and the California Landscape Contractors Association. For more information about the exhibits, available booth spaces or seminars please contact Margo Cheuvront, Show Manager (email@example.com or 530-458-3190).
The Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Show is excited to announce a roster of nine dynamic seminars for the February 15, 2018 Show in San Mateo, CA. Nor Cal is a one-day event at the San Mateo Event Center. It features over 250 exhibits and nine educational seminars. Continuing Education Units have been applied for and will be added to the website as they are approved.
- The seminars are $40 each or 3/$100 if booked by February 9, 2018.
- After February 9th they are $45 each or 3/$110.
- Students with a valid school ID can book seminars at the following rate: a single seminar for $15, two for $20 and three for $25.
- Seminar registration will open on October 10, 2017.
- CCN Pros can receive 6 CEUS for attending the show. Sign the form at the CANGC Booth #708