Fair Guide and Expo Guide Warning:
As a Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Show exhibitor, you should be aware that Nor Cal does not contract with any outside agency to produce a show directory or exhibitor guide.
Every year we hear reports from exhibitors about a data update request coming from a company called Expo-Guide. This is not affiliated with the Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Show in ANY capacity. Exhibitors have also been contacted by a company with a product known as “Fairguide,” which has made similar requests. An exhibitor found the solicitations misleading and believed they were signing up for a free listing associated with the show, but later received a substantial bill for a Web-based business listing on the company’s Web site.
Nor Cal does NOT send out solicitations for a listing. The show information which is free is handed out onsite at the show. An exhibitor directory is also posted on the Nor Cal website.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING BEFORE CHECKING WITH THE SHOW MANAGER. Contact us
Interested in Exhibiting at the Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Show?
This power house of a one day show is the place to be on February 9, 2023. The San Mateo Event Center is the center of all the activity and is conveniently located near the Hwy 101 and Hwy 92 interchange in San Mateo, Ca. The Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Trade Show is the only professional collaboration between two of the largest segments of the industry in California. It provides excellent value to all members of the horticulture and landscape industries. Revenues raised by the Nor Cal Show are reinvested in the industry through education, research and philanthropy.
This show features:
- New Products Featured in Vendor Booth Spaces
- Outstanding seminar sessions
- Show Specials that can only be purchased at Nor Cal
- Sponsorship Opportunities for extra exposure
- Equipment Dealers
- Irrigation Companies
- Garden Art Mfg. & Distributors
- Greenhouse Mfg.
- Rain Harvesting Systems
- Bare Root Growers
- Turf Growers
- Bedding Plant Growers
- Fountains & Statuary
- Bronze Statuary
- Soil Amendments
- Seed Companies
- POS System Designers
- Flower Bulbs Growers
- Rose Growers
- Cactus & Succulents
- Holiday Crops
- Utility Vehicles
Where do attendees come from: The Nor Cal Show draws attendees from California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
- Garden Retailers
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape Designers
- Retail Nursery Managers
- Box Store Buyers
- Florist Shops
- Irrigation Specialists
As An Exhibitor, your company receives:
- Easy move–in and out process, including FREE forklift service, storage of empty crates and return at the close of the show and assistance if needed for freighting product back home.
- One 8-foot-high draped back wall, two 3-foot-high draped side rails
- Booth ID sign with company name and booth number.
- FREE Name badges for booth personnel
- Exhibitor listing on the Nor Cal Trade Show website and in the show directory.
- FREE show postcards to promote the show to your clients.
$1400 non-member 10×10
$1200 non-member 9×10
$1250 member 10×10
$1100 member 9×10