Interested in Exhibiting at the Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Show?
This power house of a one day show is the place to be on February 11, 2016. The San Mateo Event Center is the center of all the activity and is conveniently located near the Hwy 101 and Hwy 92 interchange in San Mateo, Ca.
The Nor Cal Landscape & Nursery Trade Show is the only professional collaboration between two of the largest segments of the industry in California. It provides excellent value to all members of the horticulture and landscape industries. Revenues raised by the Nor Cal Show are reinvested in the industry through education, research and philanthropy.
This show features:
- New Products Showcase attracts attendees to view products & plants new to the industry
- Outstanding seminar sessions
- Show Specials that can only be purchased at Nor Cal
- Sponsorship Opportunities for extra exposure
Growers * Manufacturers * Distributors * Equipment Dealers * Irrigation Companies * Garden Art Mfg. & Distributors * Greenhouse Mfg. * Rain Harvesting Systems * IPM * Bare Root Growers * Turf Growers * Bedding Plant Growers * Fountains & Statuary * Bronze Statuary * Soil Amendments * Organics * Fertilizers * Baskets * Pottery * Seed Companies* POS System Designers * Flower Bulbs Growers * Rose Growers * Cactus & Succulents * Holiday Crops * Utility Vehicles * Forklifts*
Where do attendees come from:
The Nor Cal Show draws attendees from California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Garden Retailers * Landscape Contractors * Landscape Maintenance * Educators * Students* Municipalities * Landscape Designers * Specifiers * Growers * Retail Nursery Managers * Box Store Buyers* Florist Shops * Irrigation Specialists *
As An Exhibitor, your company receives:
- Easy move –in and out process, including FREE forklift service, storage of empty crates and return at the close of the show and assistance if needed for freighting product back home.
- One day set up – One day show! Less time away from business. For exhibitors with pop-up displays set up can take place on the morning of the show between 7 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Check with show management for details and questions (email@example.com).
- One 8-foot-high draped back wall, two 3-foot-high draped side rails
- Booth ID sign with company name and booth number.
- FREE Name badges for booth personnel
- Exhibitor listing on the Nor Cal Trade Show website and in the show directory.
- FREE show postcards to promote the show to your clients.
For more information about the show contact us. Thanks and we hope to see you there!